Mashed Avocado with Condensed Milk Filipino Recipe: It’s avocado season again! This versatile fruit is a favorite among the health conscious because of its high amount of good fats. Avocados go well on toast, salsa, and yep, desserts!
The thing about avocados though is that it’s hard to gauge its shelf life. One look you see that its still green and then another moment the fruit is overripe! It has to be that perfect shade of deep purple for it to be ready for eating. One of my favorite avocado desserts is when I mash it, mix it with condensed milk, and then leave it inside the fridge to chill. It’s easy to prepare and lip-smackingly delicious too!
|| Related: Eggy Bread: Best French Toast Recipe for 1
Preparing mashed avocado with condensed milk is easy peasy. The name already says it all! Watch the video below, or check the recipe that follows the video.
Mashed Avocado with Condensed Milk Filipino Recipe
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 2 medium-sized bananas
- When the avocado already has a deep purple color, it means that this is already right enough and easy to mash. Wash the avocado with water and slice it in half.
- Remove the avocado seed, and scoop out the flesh.
- Mash the avocado carefully in a bowl.
- Add sweetened condensed milk to taste.
- Leave in the avocado – condensed milk mixture inside the fridge to chill.
- Upon serving, top with sliced bananas and drizzle with more condensed milk for added sweetness.
For a nicer presentation, you may serve the avocado dessert in the avocado skin you scooped them out from. The skin may serve as cute bowls where you can eat the dessert directly from, provided that it’s washed well with water and sturdy enough to hold the dessert.
Serve your avocado with condensed milk dessert chilled to keep you cool in all this summer heat! If you feel like it, you may blend the avocado with milk and ice, and have it as a nice, cold smoothie.