SPICY KOREAN PORK ADOBO RECIPE (Using The De’longhi Multifry Multicooker):
- 1 kilo Pork
- Soy Sauce
- Black Pepper
- Crushed Red Peppers (optional)
- Gochujang Sauce
1. Put pork inside the De’Longhi Multifry Multicooker pan
2. Turn on the Multicooker and set the Cooking Programme to PAN. This programme cooks in much the same way as a saucepan, and is great for braising, boiling, and even lightly frying meats.
3. Adjust the degree of cooking to three bars only (the default setting of PAN is at 4 bars).
4. Set the timer to 25 minutes.
5. Close the lid and wait until the timer stops or until the pork is lightly brown. Don’t worry about having to mix around the meat because the De’Longhi Multifry Multicooker’s paddle automatically mixes the food.
6. Take off the cooked pork and set aside.
7. Sauté garlic and onions until brown (again, the paddle does all the work). Add back the pork you set aside and let the flavors seep into the meat.
8. Add soy sauce, vinegar, and black pepper to taste. You can add crushed red pepper if you want it spicier.
9. Allow the soy sauce and vinegar to be absorbed by the meat. After a few minutes, you can now add the Gochujang Sauce.
10. Let the paddle mix the food until the sauce becomes thick and meat is reddish.
11. Tadaaaa! Your Spicy Korean Pork Adobo is now ready for serving.